Como a vida é dura para quem é mole, eu, que nem gosto de colo de velho, já enxuguei as lágrimas, sacudi a poeira e voltei ao batente. É hora de tomar um rumo na vida.
Diploma na mão, currículo espalhado pelo mundo. Ainda antes de voltar ao Brasil, já estava me candidatando aos processos de seleção para trainee. Cheguei aqui com duas dinâmicas de grupo já agendadas. Uma delas foi para a Nova Geração PwC, para a qual ainda estou no processo e aguardando o resultado da entrevista com o gestor que fiz ainda hoje.
Daí que durante a entrevista, que foi mesmo uma conversa, o gestor, muito do fofo, me diz que eu tenho sangue no olho. Senhoras e senhoras, vejam vocês como é o mundo. Minha pobre mãe me carrega no ventre por nove meses, me cria como uma lady e a pessoa vem me dizer uma dessa. Assim. Na cara.
Pelo contexto da conversa e pela minha boa fé na humanidade, prefiro e preciso acreditar que ele quis dizer que sou uma menina muito... determinada. Que seja.
Ansiedade a mil. Será que agora eu aquieto o facho?
...
Some of my friends whose first language isn't Portuguese have asked me to start writing in English. Strangely enough, they seem to enjoy my writing with the help of Mr. Google translator. I am very much flattered and sincerely surprised. So here you go.
We have this expression in Portuguese which basically tells you to get up, shake off the dust and rise up. Well, that is what I am trying to do. I cried for almost a week after I came back from Canada. Now, since Brazil apparently won't let go of me, I better make some money off of the fact that I am stuck in here. Alright, alright... it is not that bad after all, but aw well. What I am trying to say despite all the drama is that I am now looking for a job.
I have been to a couple of interviews so far and now I am waiting for their call. It takes a while because they are interviewing hundreds of people (really!). It is a different type of process as they are interested in selecting people who have just graduated such as myself. The company is PwC and it is a national process. Anyway, I won't bore you (any longer) with that.
An interesting fact, tough, is that I just had an interview today. It's supposed to be the last one and I am very excited. The thing is that the manager who interviewed me said that he knew I have blood in my eyes.
Now, when you say such a thing in Portuguese, at least in my conception, you're basically saying that that person have a huge anger inside him/herself or that this person would do whatever it takes to get his/her ways. Well, of course I'm joking and, by the context of the conversation, he meant to say that I am very determined to succeed. Phew.
As you can imagine, I am very much excited to get this job and looking forward to hearing a positive answer from them.
Fingers crossed.
Comentários
Postar um comentário